(R18) Saturday night concert: Shapeshifter, Peking Duk, Chores PLUS daytime performances over all three days…
- Daytime live music from Hollie Smith, Anika Moa, Jason Kerrison, Jupiter Project, Aroha, Illbaz, Melowdownz and Troy Kingi
- Mud-free area to chill out during the day or crank up at the Saturday night concert
- Licensed bars and street food
Get down and dirty with a myriad of muddy activities – go crazy in 100% Kiwi mud!
- Inflatable obstacle courses – think kids bouncy castles on steroids, covered with slippery mud.
- Giant pools of liquid mud with games to get you out of your comfort zone, muddy and having a blast with mates and strangers alike.
- Shower off afterwards and keep your stuff safe in the AMI ‘Stow & Go’ bag storage – for free!
Go on, channel your inner child and play in some mud – at your own pace and degree of muddiness!
- An open-format playground of games to enjoy. In the mud. From a casual mud wrestle to gum boot throwing to horizontal mud bungy and much much more – there’s something for everyone
Shake off last night’s dustiness and realign your Zen
- Start the Saturday or Sunday morning with a 1.5km walk or 3km run (on grass) followed by a group yoga/stretch jam to some relaxing beats, and subsequent coffee + donuts for those not wanting to ‘OD’ on wellness
An epic 2km purpose built course rammed with mud obstacles to challenge and enjoy
- Run, Walk or Crawl around a fun-filled course at your own pace with your mates or solo.
- Varying degrees of difficulty (and mud factor) to choose from.
Mud Day Spa
Relax, unwind and enjoy a range of pampering experiences from Rotorua’s best spas – bliss…
- Pamper yourself with mini treatments – mud massage, mud facial and other beauty experiences
- Sample and purchase locally sourced and produced Mud cosmetic products