Chilling on a rug during the day or up front in the ‘mud mosh pit’ at the Saturday night gig, the Mud stage is the place to chillax and be entertained
- 2.5 days of music and entertainment.
- (R18) Concert on Saturday night featuring high profile international artist.
An adventure land of muddy madness and mayhem. Strap on your togs or that horrible t-shirt from nana that you won’t mind getting a little dirty
- Giant inflatable obstacle courses – think kids bouncy castles on steroids, covered with slippery mud.
- Giant pools of liquid mud with coordinated games to get you out of your comfort zone, muddy and having a blast with mates and strangers alike.
Realign your Zen and awaken to the world of natural mud skincare products along with best practice health and wellness living
- Start the Saturday or Sunday morning with a 1.5km walk or 3km run (on grass) followed by a group yoga/stretch jam to some relaxing beats, and subsequent coffee + donuts for those not wanting to ‘OD’ on wellness
- Shop the best of Rotorua’s health and wellness offering, onsite at Mudtopia
An epic 2km purpose built course rammed with mud obstacles to challenge and enjoy
- Run, Walk or Crawl around a fun-filled course at your own pace with your mates or solo.
- Varying degrees of difficulty (and mud factor) to choose from.
Mud Day Spa
Sometimes ya just need to ‘Treat Yo Self’. Relax, unwind and enjoy a wide range of pampering products and services – Girls weekend away anyone?
- Pamper yourself with a mud massage, mud facial and other beauty treatments at Mud Day Spa
- Sample and purchase locally sourced and produced Mud cosmetic products
Go on, channel your inner child and play in some mud – at your own pace and degree of muddiness!
- An open-format playground of games to enjoy. In the mud. From a casual mud wrestle to gum boot throwing to horizontal mud bungy and much much more – there’s something for everyone